Squid Game was not able to save Netflix from a disappointing earnings report which caused the stock to sell off roughly 20% overnight. A big part of the reason was lower than expected guidance and a fading idea that they can continue to stay cash-flow-positive post-pandemic. This week we have Apple Inc. (AAPL) and Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) reporting earnings which will be a much bigger indicator on broader tech for the quarter.
I can say from experience that there’s one good thing about being forgetful; I usually get at least five minutes of movement a day just looking for stuff I’ve misplaced.
Luckily, technology is there to aid me when I really need it. We were running late for dinner recently when I couldn’t find my car keys.
Not to worry. I had just the tech device I needed – my Apple AirTag which located my keys and announced it with a loud ring.
Turns out millions of us are turning to what’s known as ultra-wide-band (UWB) wireless technology to find our keys and wallets, even unlock our cars.
And I have found a great way to play the UWB market forecast to grow by 19.6% a year through 2025.
It’s a stock that, since we talked about it last July, has more than quadrupled the S&P 500’s historic run.
- Congress’s New Military Budget Is Giving Us a High-Tech Opportunity
- Inflation and The Refreshed Semiconductor Market
- This Company’s Tech Makes Cloud Computing Possible
- Double Your Money in Three Years with This New Digital Pharmacy
- New Picks for the New Year, Fed Taper, and CES
- The Secret Way to Play The “Car of the Future”
- These Three Tech Companies Are Your Best Plays to Start 2022
- Your 2022 Action Plan