For a while during former CEO Steve Ballmer’s reign at Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq:MSFT), the firm looked like it was stuck in neutral, mired in its legacy business that focused pumping out personal computers and related software. But things changed when current CEO Satya Nadella took over. Today, Microsoft breached the $1 trillion valuation mark on the back of a strong third quarter earnings report, which helped the stock jump 3%. Appearing on Fox Business’s Cavuto: Coast to Coast today, Michael explains the importance of good leadership and how it can change the course of a company – even one as big as Microsoft – and its stock potential. Watch Michael describe the key steps Nadella made to send Microsoft soaring… Click here to watch.
It was great to hear from my good friend, Frank Holmes, once again.
This time, he had some very exciting news about his involvement in one of the more lucrative fields in high tech today.
But first, you may recall that when we spoke last Dec. 7, I noted that I have followed Frank’s career for many years because he ranks as one world’s leading experts on anything involving metals and mining.
He serves as the CEO and chief investment officer at U.S. Global Investors (Nasdaq:GROW). It’s a boutique investment management firm, specializing in actively managed equity and bond strategies.
As impressive as his title is, it only scratches the surface of why I think he is a visionary leader.
Frank also ranks as a leading expert on high tech. And his latest venture combines those two parts of his personality with the promise of huge payouts for investors.
Indeed, Frank has just become the chairman of a fast-moving nano-cap that is using artificial intelligence (AI) to disrupt the centuries-old mining sector.
- Your Burning Investment Questions, Answered
- A Savvy Play on the $284 Billion Mobile Commerce Market
- What’s Next for These Nova-X Winners Crushing the Market by 141%
- Why These Four Cannabis Recommendations Beat the Market by 646%
- 5 Investor Personality Traits You Need to Know Before Diving In
- How to Play the $45 Billion Market the Media Isn’t Talking About
- Five Ways This Tech Leader Is Crushing the $700 Billion Bond Market
- Why Apple Is Shifting to Services