If you want to understand how tech saved the American economy in 2020, and will lead it forward in 2021 just remember that pretty much the entire economy runs on semiconductor chips. Back in April, chip firms were catching bad press, but next year, they’re expecting 8% growth. And at the same time, I’m expecting great things from standout leaders in the most promising sectors for the new year, like Keysight Technologies Inc. (KEYS) for 5G, Etsy Inc. (ETSY) for Ecommerce, and Square Inc. (SQ) for Fintech. I’ve been a fan of Apple Inc. (AAPL) for a long time, and I still think that they make a great safety play.
Federal officials are now alleging – and they are almost certainly correct – that a team of Russian hackers penetrated as many as 250 corporate and government networks.
Known as SolarWinds, the hack is named after an Austin TX networking software firm. The breach may have affected some 18,000 SolarWinds Corp. clients around the U.S.
Now you know why the global cybersecurity market is set to grow by 151.5% over the next seven years to $281.7 billion.
Today, I will reveal a cyber firm whose privileged access tools are tailor-made for these kinds of events.
Let me show you why the firm is set to double earnings in as little as two years…
- This SPAC Is Making Its Move in Fintech – and It Could Catapult Your Portfolio to New Heights
- Every Car Is A Computer, And Every Computer Is A Chance for You to Make Money
- This Tech Is Making the Bullet Obsolete in Public Safety – And It Can Help You Crush the Market
- Why CurioustyStream Is the Streaming Stock to Watch for 2021
- A Digital Aviation Leader Is Coming Down To Earth – But Your Profit Potential Is Still Sky-High
- In 2021, I’m Seeing Potential for Tech Leaders and More
- Don’t Worry About Facebook’s Antitrust Case – Here’s How You Can Make Money Either Way
- Buy These Companies to Cash in On the Most Dynamic Sectors In 2021