In 2020, the FAANG companies stood out as major leaders in the economy, crushing the broader market, but they aren’t the only places to look for moneymaking opportunities in 2021. Zoom Video Communications Inc. (ZM) did well this year, but right now it seems more like a wait-and-see. I’m also interested in Twilio Inc. (TWLO) and The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD). Not only that, but I predict that, as we move into the second half of 2021, we’ll be seeing even more strength from the economy. In particular, I’m expecting e-Commerce, fintech, and the cloud to be critical sectors for investment.
The legal case against Facebook Inc. (FB) is gaining steam, and demonstrating just what a huge deal, and an opportunity, the social media sector is right now.
At this point, we now have the federal government and 46 states seeking to have the world’s most successful social network break itself up.
The idea is to have the Silicon Valley giant with 2.3 billion active monthly users divest itself of the wildly popular apps Instagram and WhatsApp.
To make that happen, though, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the states must meet the high standard of clearly proving that Facebook acted illegally.
Here’s the thing, though; As tech investors, we don’t have to decide who’s right or wrong, or whether that will happen or not.
Our mission is to profit from the social media market that is worth at least $100 billion.
- Buy These Companies to Cash in On the Most Dynamic Sectors In 2021
- To Be Ready for 2021, You’ll Need A Plan for Your Investments
- This New Type of Investment Opens Up A Whole New World of Opportunity in The Cannabis Sector
- The End of Old School Media Is About to Create A Huge Moneymaking Opportunity for You
- With This Michigan Cannabis Startup, You Can Invest Right Alongside the Godfather of Cannabis
- Here’s How to Profit from A Permanent New Economy
- Here’s How to Get Amazon’s Profitable Growth at One Third the Price
- This Company Could be the Amazon of Russia