This month on Digitization-X, your host Alex Kagin, Director of Technology Investing Research for Money Map Press, sits down with David Zeiler, a Money Morning editor and 9-year veteran of the cryptocurrency space. He’s an early adopter who mined Bitcoin back when it could still be done with consumer hardware, and a prolific writer on the subject of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
- David shares his thoughts on cryptocurrency adoption. He talks about the recent compatibility move from PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL), along with Coinbase’s debit card collaboration with Visa Inc. (V). Have we hit a major tipping point? Check out 1:31- 11:32
- New changes in regulation could mean major moves into the cryptocurrency sector from major banks. See what David thinks at 11:31
- A major use case trend in cryptocurrency is decentralized finance (DeFi). David discusses its origins in Bitcoin, how it works, its features, and its potential dimensions in other cryptocurrencies. David talks about it at 20:20.
- David shares his thoughts on Augur, the no-limit global cryptocurrency betting platform, plus its implications for the greater cryptocurrency sector. Check it out at 29:20.
- You can hear all about David’s own choice of cryptocurrency to watch at 34:20.
- Beyond Augur and David’s coin-to-watch, there are countless more cryptocurrencies emerging into the crypto space constantly. You can learn more about how you could play them for gains that can multiply investments by ten in just a few months by clicking right here.
You can listen to this latest episode by clicking the image in this alert or by clicking here.
Cheers and good investing,
The Strategic Tech Investor Team