This month, your host for Digitization-X, Alex Kagin, Director of Technology Investing Research for Money Map Press, is coming to you with an exclusive interview with Ian Kar, the Founder and CEO of Fintech Today. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to keeping up with the latest breaking developments from the fintech industry.
He and Alex will be discussing what’s new and what’s next in the world of personal and digital financial services. We’ll be looking at how banking has changed since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and plans from companies like Square Inc. (SQ) and PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) to disrupt the industry.
He’ll also be sharing his thoughts with us on the latest big moves by traditional payment network providers, and big developments out of China.
- Ian shares his thoughts on how COVID-19 has changed the banking industry. Everything from the possibility of a return to “normal” to what this will mean for the traditional underbanked. Check it out at the 1:06 mark.
- Some of the biggest and most successful breakout companies in the fintech world like Square Inc. (SQ) and PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) are taking aim at traditional banking institutions. Ian takes a look at their prospects at the 9:30 mark.
- Over in China, the biggest IPO in fintech history is just on the horizon. The biggest fintech in the world is looking to go public with $225 billion in value. See what Ian thinks about what’s in store for them next at the 19:20 mark.
- Some of the biggest names in traditional payments networks are looking to grow their positions with buyouts. See what Ian thinks at 26:03
- With money and commerce becoming more digitized every day, Ian gives his overall outlook for the financial future, including the key infrastructure layer, at 31:34
You can listen to this latest episode by clicking below.
And if you’d like to hear more from Ian, you can check out his own website right here.
Lifetime members of Michael Robinson’s Nova-X Report investing research service got special early access to this Digitization-X episode, along with the top-flight recommendations on market-crushing tech investments, available to all subscribers.
Nova-X Report members also get Michaels’s personal research and insights on up-and-coming growth sectors, and even breakout technologies like blockchain. You can learn more about subscribing to the Nova-X Report right here.
Cheers and good investing,
The Strategic Tech Investor Team