Here’s Why I Completely Shifted My Stance on Government Mandates

You know, all of my adult life, I’ve been a hard-hitting fiscal conservative. If you’d come to me two or three years ago and said there’s a new government mandate – a California government mandate – that Michael Robinson was going to love and endorse, I would’ve laughed you out of the room. But, my new research has completely shifted my stance. Here’s the thing…

103 Responses to Here’s Why I Completely Shifted My Stance on Government Mandates

1. Nancy L Kelly says:

Thank you Michael! You can the person who got me started in investing. I’ll be waiting for more details.
    Lucy

2. Becky says:

If this is a mandate I’m not sure if 30 million is just a low number or if it’s the 3 to 5 years number. I can’t wait to hear more Michael.

3. Raphael Angelo Carpini says:

Much interested in learning just what he is talking about – I always found him to be “on the ball” – so, I listen – RAC

4. Derrick Montelongo says:

very interesting idea about changing how energy is delivered to the consumer. Cannot make further comments until I see it

5. Edward Wood says:

Looking forward to your presentation. A company close to home is always of interest to me. You always provide terrific research and analysis.

6. Welcome says:

Hi Michael, thanks for the briefing, i must say you & the team @ nova X reports are doing priceless work.I live in south Africa & i subscribe few months ago. Haven’t made any money yet but will become a millionaire in the next year or 2.
    thanks for hard work.

7. Milambo Gaudence says:

Looking forward to this new California mandate that is likely to change how utility companies offer theirservice.

8. Gerald A Jackson says:

Greetings,
    Mr. Micheal Robinson

Hi,
    My name is,
    Dr.Gerald A Jackson Jr.
    I love those stock picks, you send my way they help me, a hole lot for years in my portfolio, this open my eyes to understand business, opportunities…
    Keep them coming sir.