Direct From Legal Cannabis’ Ground Zero

13 | By Strategic Tech Investor Staff

On Friday, Feb. 2, Michael and his team attended the International Cannabis Business Conference in San Francisco in order to investigate the current state of legal marijuana – and what’s on the horizon. There are a ton of new ideas out there. The growers and dispensaries/retailers – the “pure plays” – were literally the least of it. The amount of startups with new technologies and services for legal cannabis companies on the conference floor seemed limitless. We lost track of how many entrepreneurs and budding CEOs Michael got to talk to. Frankly, it was dizzying.

Plus, we checked out plenty of biotech companies developing medicinal marijuana treatments, chatted with state officials helping companies set up their licenses, and visited all kinds of firms displaying their cannabis-infused “edibles” and “topicals” – i.e., foods and skin-care products.

It’s no wonder so many entrepreneurs are getting into this space… If the forecasts Michael trusts are correct, the North American legal cannabis market is going to grow by 26% annually through 2021. And the industry will be generating almost $22 billion in sales by 2021 – triple what it did in 2016. You can’t ignore that kind of growth. To us, getting in on cannabis now is like getting in on Silicon Valley… in 1965. Michael tells you more about that in the video below.

To find out more, click here.

13 Responses to Direct From Legal Cannabis’ Ground Zero

1. Gary Kelleher says:

Can you explain in your nova x report about this Paul Mampilly guy What is this stock he is talking about 19trillon in the next 2 years

2. Bonnie Hill says:

I am interested in regards to investment an investment opportunity. I want more information regarding FACTS as well as legitimate.
    Blessings

• tyree currie says:

Need more understanding of setting trailing stops as well as a platform that can assist in trading Marijuana Stocks in the US and Canada as well.

3. tyree currie says:

Please provide a written explanation (walk thru) placing trailing stops and the “Cowboy split”. Thank you so much!

4. roger Bell says:

Hi Michael,

Am a brand new Nova X subscriber (about 2 weeks now) and have really enjoyed reading your material.

I’ve placed many Cannibis trades already and looking forward to reaping some rewards.

I must tell you that I’ve subscribed to SOOOO many services over the past 20 years and have NOT made one dime, never even close to breakeven on ANY of the 100’s of recommendations I received so am excited to have yours be my 1st!

When I turn a profit on one of these trades I’ll be your biggest evangelist out there believe me!

Thanks for listening and I look forward to reading more of your stuff!

Roger B

5. thomas jasinski says:

micheal..love your work and never touch a stock in my life, until I’ve been reading mostly all of your insights with the Canada pot stocks…..Q.. when does it go legal throughout the country ?and how does a guy like me, who has never got involved in the market gets involved in say penny stocks ?

6. Kathy gaines says:

Please tell me step by step how to make my investment the safest way I am a 1st time Investor so I don’t have a lot to invest (yet)????:-D:-D

7. Jim Reynolds says:

Any time I comment the response is “You’ve said that.” Why is one of Michael’s most faithful repeatedly treated in this rude manner?