Over the last year, the fitness industry has gone through some big changes. Peloton became the hottest way to exercise as gyms across the country were closed and even companies like Lululemon have gotten in on home fitness, buying fitness start-up Mirror for $500 million. We also saw home workout company Beachbody go public via SPAC and now it is trading right near par value.
History has just been made out in the depths of space.
I’m talking about an event that could be recorded right alongside Neil Armstrong walking on the moon for the first time.
And it’s massively boosting the strength of an investment thesis that I had previously laid out on January 8.
Of course, I’m talking about the unmanned drone helicopter flight that NASA recently piloted on Mars.
This put the company behind it, the leader in drone technology, at center stage in the space industry, valued at $350 billion.
It’s rare for me to come back and re-recommend a market-crushing tech play in just a few weeks’ time. But, an event like this is big enough to make it worth it.
And it comes on the heels of a dramatic improvement in earnings that should help the stock beat the broad market by more than 70%.
With all of these advantages, this is an investment thesis that’s still getting better all the time…
- Richard Branson’s Space Project Is All Talk – Here’s an Aerospace Play That Isn’t
- SoFi Could be The Next PayPal or Square
- The Fight Against Cybercrime Is Creating a New $304 Billion Sector
- A Profit Opportunity 7 Years in the Making (The Real Reason Microsoft Acquired Nuance for $16 Billion)
- Here’s What I’m Watching In Cryptocurrency
- Should You Buy Coinbase Right Now? Cryptocurrency Expert Shares Point-Blank Answer
- Should You Buy the Largest SPAC Deal to Hit the Market
- Buy This Company to Beat Big Venture Capital at Its Own Game